Tuesday, April 13, 2010

RELEASE THE "CRACKER"...
Movie: Clash of the Titans (I give it 4 out of 5 popcorns)
Weather: Drizzling in the night (just the way I like it)

Company: Charmaine (just the way I like it)



Just went to catch "Clash of the Titans" in 2D, with my favourite lady, Charmaine~!

Personally, I'm not such a big fan of the recent 3D craze... and definitely not a fan of paying that extra $3 bucks for those 3D spectacles... To me, the film itself in 2D was just as great, if not better as many people warned me about catching it in 3D, coz it sucks!

Well, I've always liked the Greek mythology since I was a small kid. Stories about the Titans the first beings on Earth... how they were overthrown by the Olympians, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades... Stories about Hercules and his twelve famous labors for King Eurystheus as well as the Stories of Jason and the Argonauts. These were stories I used to read from borrowed story books from the National Library...
Therefore, as you can see, the movie was a flash-back of my childhood fantasy =p

Plus the company was wonderful~! Having tonnes of fun & laughter with my girlfriend. Buying a magazine of her Korean boy band superstar idol together with her other eye candy, Wu Zun. Smuggling outside food into the cinema like we always do... Joking around, talking rubbish along the way after the movie on the way home.


All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better way to end this day. =)


Life's joys are in the small things.

All the best for tomorrow!

No comments: