Friday, December 25, 2009

DRAGONBOAT '06 BATCH CHRISTMAS PARTY! WHAT A "P.I.M.P" EVENT~!!!

It's the year of 2009. The beginning of many more years of the 06' NTU Dragonboat Batch Xmas Gatherings to come! A splendid initiative from Ah Boon's part to suggest this idea, which I totally, fully support with my heart! It's a good idea to gather all of us brothers in arms (paddles) back each year for a festive gathering, especially now when most of us who have become alumnus don't go for weekend trainings like we used to, all the time (including myself). I remember those days when we all train in preparation for June races when we see each other's face almost everyday, spend more time together than we do with our girlfriends. This initiative I believe is a wonderful idea that I'm willing to support each year (even if I become Food I.C. each year =S ).


Our "全家福"


The guys...


...transform into the 18 Arhats!


The ladies of our lives... =) (hopes to see a rise in numbers... hehe)

(Many) thanks to Melvin, this year's BBQ party was held at his place, hence the name "P.I.M.P" which meant "Party in Melvin's Place" for those who still have no idea, in particularly Andy Tan. Haha =P. Of course, we can't forget Ah Boon the organizer of this 1st yearly event, and the rest of the batch who took time off their busy schedule of rushing to more than one party, and came down for the party.

Food was great, especially Charmaine's potato salad which everyone liked very much, and the rather unexpected huge amount of leftover BBQ food! Company was splendid, with all the crappy, noisy & fun-loving bunch of guys! Wii was very fun, even left my girlfriend addicted to it! Gifts for the gift exchange session too, were interesting!


Never had so much fun before at Wii...


The $10 Budget Gift Exchange begins...







The Gifters and the Giftees...
Hope everyone enjoys their gifts. It's the Thought that counts...


Till next year... may we gather on Christmas Day again! Good luck, & Take Care ya all... =]

No comments: