Sunday, January 11, 2009

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2009
CHRISTMAS PARTY @ CHARMAINE'S PLACE:


Merry Christmas 2008~!!!

Christmas this time round is DIFFERENT! I'm being invited to Charmaine's place for a X'mas Party. OMG! I think it's more of a "meet the parents" session instead. However, this case scenario is inevitable & must come one day. Now or later doesn't make much difference either. So let what may come, Cometh!~

I arrived early to offer my services in anything that may require my assistance in... in my attempt to score extra points with Charmaine's parents hehe... but in the end, the only thing I helped in was replacing the faulty decorative lights outside the house. Haha... Everything else was already taken care of by Charmaine's mom... the food, the decorations, the settings. So there was really nothing much else for me to do, except to sit in the living room & watch TV, and occasionally playing with Charmaine's sister's dog, Pepper.


Friends & relatives started arriving soon after, as the clock struck six. First to arrive were two members of the infamous 8ight, Shirley & ShuXian... Now, 8ight is a group of eight polytechnic friends which my girlfriend is proudly part of, so of course they were invited to the party as well =]. Next, three more member of 8ight came along too: Rachel, Yina & Esther (Yes... I remember all your names now, girls). Finally, Alex arrived & the count of guys went up to two. Now, the theme of the X'mas party was "Mis-matched", but in my opinion, none of the people were dressed up for that theme. All except Alex, who was dressed in some sort of rugby trousers & swimming suit & that santa claus hat. I must say "Best Dressed Award" goes to Alex... Great job, pal. =P



"Best Dressed... definitely!"

Some joking around & photo-taking before dinner,



"Two Rudolphs the red-nosed reindeers"


"The infamous 8ight (missing two girls): Picture on the right:
Front row from the left, my Charmaine, Rachel, ShuXian. Back row from the left, Yina, Shirley, Esther"


Time for Dinner! Food, so much food... in all its wondrous glory~!!!




"Drinking with roulette shots, game of taboo & $5 gift exchange..."

When the night comes & the most of the quests leave, it's time for a nice game of mahjong. Bring out the mahjong, set the table, it's time for the games to begin! hehehe. I even had a game with Auntie & won... =P We played till around 3am as the players started to fall one by one... & we had to call the game off. And that night was the first night I slept over at Charmaine's... That night was the sweetest night of all, when we shared the same sofa, lying asleep, face to face... =)

"Mahjong is the Game of Choice for any Festive Gathering..."

Next morning came, and the first thing I see before me is my lovely girlfriend's sweet looking face - BLISS~!!! hehe... But that's not all, my Charmaine even got x'mas presents for me... as well as from Auntie (shocked the shit out of me)! Thanks babe, and Auntie!



"My X'mas present: the T-shirt from Levis Signature that I had my eyes on..."

No comments: