Saturday, November 15, 2008

WORST PAPER EVER
13th November 2008 - Nanomaterials & Biomaterials...
~.~.~
"Will We ever finish the Race between the Rabbit & the Tortoise?"
~.~.~
Well, I was kinda disappointed by my first paper... I mean, I had so much time to prepare for this first paper but somehow, I still managed to screw it up... it's truly a wonder...

Unable to remember the important facts (is AGE finally catching up with us?), not memorizing the important formulas cuz we literally took the words of our lecturer for real --- "If I set this question for the exams, I'll provide the formula... all you need to do is sub in the values...", gullible Leslie, just plain gullible... it's not the first time this has happened in all your years of education & you still make the same mistake... You just never learn! Haiz...

But it's a fact that it seems like I'm losing the "FIRE" to study for any more exams... getting too complacent. My friends call it the "Year 4 syndrome" when we no longer get all hyped up & nervous over the word "EXAMINATION". It has sort of become a way of life throughout the 4 years in NTU (for me, it was 3 years). Even my roomie, a top student, is suffering from this syndrome...

This is my final year so you would think it would make perfect sense for me to BUCK UP and give it one last burst of fire to get that honour's degree. But the opposite is happening to me~! OMG, major wake up call~!!! Someone give me that slap of REALITY (please, I don't mean it literally... I'm allergic to pain) to wake up my idea...

Anyway... I am going to give it all I got for the remaining three papers coming soon...

God, Please guide me in this path ahead... Show me the way... Grant me the strength, wisdom to persevere onwards. Amen.


EXAMINATION SCHEDULE:
1) 13th Nov '08 - Nanomaterials & Biomaterials (over)
2) 19th Nov '08 -Polymer Synthesis
3) 24th Nov '08 - Polymer Technology
4) 26th Nov '08 - Materials & Energy

No comments: