Monday, November 17, 2008

"TREATS FOR MY SWEET..."

My girl has been feeling very down recently, since the passing away of her grand-daddy two weeks ago... So I was thinking of some way or something to cheer her up. Cuz I hate it when she is in her emo-state, it makes me feel bad too, because I don't know what to do to make her feel better. All I can do is lend you my shoulder & tell you "I'm right here for you".

Anyways, what I came up with is this glass bottle which I bought from IKEA some time back. Decorated it with some glass paint, & some personal message on the exterior. Bought her favourite gummies to fill up the insides before passing it over to her last week. All these to lift up her spirits & to remind her to take her supplements for her injured knee when I'm not around, by her side too, because for every pill she takes (she hates swallowing pills), she is ENTITLED to get one gummy from the glass jar. Of course, if she wants to eat them all up at once... there's really nothing much I can do... but the whole concept is based on TRUST... hahaha. (So Charmaine, if you're reading this, remember I TRUST you eh... hehe)

So cheer up lots & lots... now that you received this surprise gift from me, & know that all your friends care about you too. As the famous saying goes, "Life is full of its many UPS & DOWNS... the most important thing is to be happy..." so stay happy... with ME~! hehe... okay?

ENJOY.YOUR.GUMMIES~ =]
I.LOVE.YOU.

Okay, back to my notes now...

No comments: