Friday, November 7, 2008

THE DRIVING TEST DAY (NOV 7th 2008)
Well sad to say, I failed my driving test today @ BBDC... and as expected, bound to get jeered at by some of the dragonboat guys. But that's nothing new... hahaha

Got a total of 40 demerit points and 1 immediate failure (how bad can I be?)- that means I could have failed three times in that one day... cuz 20 demerit points is equivalent to one failure, and I got 40 so that is equivalent to two failure. Plus one immediate failure, that makes a total of three failures in one test. Chui~

But the outcome was abit expected from me, cuz I was damn nervous, I didn't know what to expect! Anyway it was a good learning experience for me. Now that I know what to expect, what mistakes to avoid, what actions to carry out, what clothes to wear, what image to portray... Well, I didn't think so many factors beside your driving skills are considered into the equation to pass the test. What clothes to wear, what image to portray... It means that we should wear something more conservative, neat & tidy, something not so loud so that it will portray a image to the tester that you are someone responsible, and not one of those people that will wreck havoc on the roads once he passes you... And make sure when you're checking blind spots and safety, you do the most exaggerating head-turning action you can, so that those blind testers can see it... I got penalized on this point quite a few times.

Well, with all these in mind I'm pretty sure the next test on the 16th of January next year will be a piece of cake. Trust me... *wink* Haiz... juz gotta wait a little longer for that license to come along... Patience & practice.

No comments: