Saturday, September 27, 2008

DAY TWO WITHOUT YOU
~.~.~
Dragonboat training in the morning: mine @ Bedok reservoir, yours @ Kallang ("so near yet so far")
Recovered my handphone from JinHan. Saw your messages... (Sorry to make you worried =P)
Went for lunch with some guys @ Bedok interchange. Had KFC...
Thanks to Melvin's Popular card which helped all of us saved $1-off our 2 piece chicken meals. KUDOS to Melvin~!

Training supposedly ended at 12pm, but I only reached home at around 4:17pm... which means I wasted 4 hours of NOT studying.
Damnit, stressed!... And the 854 bus ride was totally unpleasant - squeezy & stuffy.

A Quick shower & got to studying, with no time to waste...
Finished one more online lecture before my eyes finally shut @ 5:49pm.
Woke up @ 9:37pm. Had dinner & continued to study again.
Time now: 5:38am & still studying. OMG~

~.~.~
I got the formula to memorise your handphone number by heart.
I'm never gonna forget it again now.
This 8 numbers will become one of the most important numbers in my life~ =P

~.~.~
Day two has passed without you by my side. Torturous, I say!
But I know~ Absence makes the heart grow fonder!
And like you said, "It's like falling in love all over again
."
~.~.~
~.~.~

Loving you today, tomorrow, and forever too... =]

No comments: