Monday, September 29, 2008


Missing you once again~
~.~.~
Sunday was practically spent on mugging...
Plenty of online lectures, coupled with insufficient rest resulted in a sick Leslie on the day of quiz itself (Monday).
Vomited on the morning itself, after that it was just plain discomfort & pain that attacked my stomach.
Couldn't really study much after that... just kept tossing & turning on the bed, in between attempts to go through the tutorials.
~.~.~
Fortunately, the quiz itself wasn't that difficult (just don't know whether the questions were answered to the point, that's all).
Thank goodness, my performance at the quiz wasn't that far off...
If not I would have been really emo about the amount of time spent studying versus the results from the quiz.

After the quiz, roomie and I went to 7-eleven to get some medication
I then realised that there's actually medicine for every & any sickness - cold, cough, headache, indigestion, gastric pains, fever.
You name it, I'm sure they have it... In any case, I got mine.

~.~.~
Went back to hall, pop some pills & went straight to bed.
Woke up at 12:30pm & went for Lab Training till 3:30pm.
Too shagged for anything, struggled back to hall & headed straight for the bed again.
The next time I woke up was... get this - 12 midnight~!
I just slept throughout the day without lunch & dinner, but I really had no appetite to start eating anything, anyway.
Instead, I made myself a nice hot cup of Horlicks, ate some crackers & started mugging for the upcoming MS4003 quiz this Thursday!
The work just never ends~!

~.~.~
Finally, you're back from training camp! Can't wait to meet up... dunno when =P

"You know I can't smile without you"...

No comments: