Monday, July 7, 2008

"A couple of booze...
can really take you away from your problems, even for a couple of moments..."
~.~.~
Sunday Midnight... Went for supper with Wei Chen, my long-time friend cum primary & secondary classmate cum neighbour... It's been a long time since we went for supper. And our supper normally ends up with us talking about our lives.
~.~.~
Tonight we talked over a couple of booze (by a couple, I really mean one bottle... As you know, one bottle is enough to knock me out... haha!). Anyways tonight, I was the one doing most of the talking... talking bout how messed up I think my life is currently in, talking bout life, talking bout relationship problems, talking about alot more things under the influence of alcohol... haha! We just sat under the void deck & just talked for like 4 hours...
~.~.~
So I really just wanna say Thank you to all my long-time friends from the "Gang of Six"... All of whom I have known since secondary school days, some even as far back as primary school days. We may be busy with our own lives, but we still meet up once in a while to gather around & talk about the old days. They are like the stars; they may be far away, but whenever you lift your head up into the sky, they are always there for you.
~.~.~
Thanks guys~ =)
~.~.~

"Conclusion: Know what you want, before talking bout what someone else wants..."

No comments: