Friday, June 6, 2008

== Shopping Spree for Zi Li's Wedding ==

"We do..."

It's my NTU Dragonboat team mate, Zili's and his wife, Wenli's wedding this coming Sunday (June 8th). =] Best part is I'M INVITED~!!! Coz all along we (some guys from the team and I) were thinking that we won't get invited to their wedding, but it turns out the whole batch was invited~!
"That's right... That's my name there on the invitation card!"

The whole process was so hilarious, coz some of us received his email asking whether we will be attending his wedding... but one or two guys in yahoo! group didn't receive it, so we were making fun of them... saying that Zi Li didn't want them to attend the wedding. =P That's how crappy & bitchy we are... hahaa.
~ . ~ . ~
Anyway, since his wedding reception is this Sunday, I thought I would get myself a new shirt juz to attend his wedding. So I grabbed my two consultants-cum-buddies and headed out for a shopping trip in town since the Great Singapore Sale (GSS) is going on. We dropped by Tangs, Paragon - Celio, Raoul, Takashimaya - Zara, Wisma Atrium - Topman, Projectshop...
Tried out plenty of shirts in various shades n stripes of pink... before we (I) finally picked something off the racks of Zara~ And the shirts from Topman are getting from bad to worse (now I see what Yi He was talking about, when he mentioned Topman shirts are going "rainbow" this season... so yar, it's ByeBye Topman, and Hello Zara~!
Ohoh!... the clothes at Celio are quite nice... and they are going quite cheap during this SALE (30% - 40%). So people if you happen to pass by Celio, walk in & check it out... =]
~ . ~ . ~
Gosh I can't wait for Zi Li's Wedding this Sunday. Then we can take lotsa of pictures with the groom and bride~! Congrats Zi Li... =]

No comments: