Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

"Prepare for Awesomeness"

It poured heavily most of the time throughout today's training... However, the feeling of rowing in the rain is a totally different experience - very refreshing... but we can't have it too often. Time is running out, and the winds blowing over are chilling, especially if you're like me, topless... And we might fall sick anytime, if we're not careful during this period.

Caught "Kung Fu Panda" in the evening at Lido - Shaw Centre... Must say that I enjoyed the show pretty much. All the expressive "wooh" and "aahhh" by the main character, Po the Giant Panda, who is a major kung fu fanatic as well as a top fan of the "Fearsome Five". The Five respresent the five major styles of chinese kung fu, the Tigress, the Monkey, the Crane, the Snake and the Preying Mantis... taught by their Master Shifu, a red panda. Generally, it's a light-hearted film that revolves around the idea of a typical nobody becoming a somebody.

Verdict: Catch it... juz catch it~!

Had Pepper Lunch for dinner... =P It's my first time having Pepper Lunch... I ordered salmon and chicken, and I think it tastes very nice! Pretty good restaurant-like food served in a fastfood manner...

Then had to head back home & rest... coz my eyes feel so heavy... and my body feels so tired. haha

No comments: