Sunday, April 25, 2010

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY ALEX~!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE MANY GOOD YEARS AHEAD~!!!



This is our photo at the party! Us and the birthday boy and the birthday boy's girl...

Today is Charmaine's Best Friend, ALEX's 21st birthday! But the party was held one day before the actual date, & we almost missed it, thinking it was the following day! =P Thank goodness, ALEX needed to borrow Charmaine's tumbler, and in the process, reminded her that the party was later that evening! Hehe...

This is Alex's Bday Cake... This is Alex cutting the cake... and this is Alex after having his face smashed into the cake... (Culprit => Charmaine)

So, the Party was held at one of the condominiums at Bishan. I thought the place looked really cool, especially the ground floor apartments because of their extra garden/backyard space they have. But I never really went inside any of the apartments for a view because it was a BBQ party next to the swimming pool... The only tour we had around the area was when we excused ourselves to the public toilet in the midst of the whole BBQ. We walked around the area, fantasizing that we were staying there & were taking an after-dinner stroll, like a married couple. HAHAHA


This is the Couple's more unglamorous shot... Qui Ling & Alex

Anyway, ALEX's girlfriend, Qiu Ling (dunno why I keep remembering her name as Qiu MEI? Too many Chinese drama series, perhaps?), was really nice, being a great host, taking charge of the barbecuing & always delivering the freshly cooked food to Charmaine & I, seated comfortably at our table. Just to clarify, I wasn't being lazy! I just didn't want to move around too much as I was down with the flu bug. Moving around too much will just burn me out fast... So in a way, we were being "served" like the King & Queen". =P

And, may I add... The catering by "EATZ CATERING" was good! Especially the mee siam! Definitely the best mee siam I had by the catering standard. Yum yum! =)

Anyway, looking at ALEX's Canoe Polo Teammates & juniors in the party crowd, I started to miss my ex-Dragonboat Teammates especially those from the same batch as me (the 18 Arhats!)... Some of them are still having their exams for the last semester before they graduate! ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PAPERS!!!

Let's have another gathering soon! Xiao Long Bao or anything... =)


Happy 21st Bday, ALEX~!!!

No comments: