Sunday, December 6, 2009

My New Idol : DONNIE YEN


<<導火线>>
<<
FLASHPOINT>>


I caught "FlashPoint" again last night on DVD. And I absolutely fell in love with Donnie Yen! He is officially my new Chinese Idol~! With killer looks (he's 43 years old, can you believe it?), a cool personality, and a hard & muscular body, not to mention his amazing fighting style~! You should see how he fights in the movie - moving at super fast speed, every punch, every blow so deadly (able to land his victims in the movie in vegetable states). And how he slams people & use locks on his opponents. This style of fighting just seems more superior & more realistic to me, compared to his kung-fu fighting peers like Jackie Chan & Jet Li. No offence, I mean those guys are good too, but Donnie Yen is the BEST. HAHA...

Omg, I sound as though either I'm a gay who has the hots for Donnie or I'm some girl who is smitten from head to toe with him... But I am neither!

Anyway, can't wait for this coming December 18th~! "Bodyguards and Assassins" shows in cinemas! And yes, you probably guessed it, Donnie Yen is in it as well.

Can't wait... Hope the storyline & fighting sequels are fantastic! I have high hopes for this film... hehe


<<十月围城>>
<<BODYGUARDS AND ASSASSINS>>

No comments: