Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Exam Results are Out~!

We've Finally Graduated... Shiok!


"Scandalous Boys Outing (SBO) '09"
Our cock'ness & laughing drove the crowd out of Billy Bombers...

The NTU examination results have been released last night...

But I was abit too afraid to check it out on the night of release. That has always been my fear since entering the university. I will always mentally prepare myself one day after the results have been released, before I log onto [Studentlink] & click on the Post-Examination Information: Examination Results. And especially since this was the last semester for me & the grades will most literally decide my fate after my university-life, the stakes were higher than before!

Going for my Dragonboat '06 batch's outing tonight (organized by the "Prince", suggested by Uncle Tan) & hearing all the people that were graduating after this June race discuss about their FYP grades & overall GPA, when I haven't checked out my results was quite disturbing~ haha.

So, in the end, after the batch outing, I returned home, took a refreshing shower & sat in front of my laptop... log onto the NTU Studentlink & went on to checking out my examination results...

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...


"Outstanding hostel fees... Please pay your outstanding fees at the Office of Finance, Student Service Centre, Level 3. Blah, blah, blah..."

-_-"' diaoz... What an anti-climax! But luckily a small round-about to solve this problem, was to view my results through the "Degree Audit", which showed the results as well, with the Cumulative GPA! haha... a glitch in the system?

Anyway, I FINALLY COMPLETED MY DEGREE OF BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (MATERIALS ENGINEERING)~!!! I'VE FINALLY GRADUATED FROM NTU~!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'M NOW A GRADUATE FROM MSE, NTU... HAHA

I really must thank my FYP professor, Asst. Prof. Alex Yan Qingyu, too. He gave me a nice B+ although I really can't say I did very well for his FYP, because I didn't managed to produce the ideal end results in the end. But nonetheless, he still gave me such a high grade. I really am grateful to him, he is like my saviour in the whole of my Year 4... Thanks Sir.


"This is my FYP professor, the Best Professor ever! Alex Yan Qingyu..."

No comments: