Sunday, May 24, 2009

Entry #77

The one where we baked a Cake together, and you plucked my hair!



Went over to Charmaine's house in the afternoon. Kinda cute that both Charmaine & I are having backaches from Dragonboat training, but hers was so much worse than mine. At least for mine, I can still walk normally, while she might as well have transformed into a pregnant lady or 70+ year old granny... hehe (she's so gonna kill me).

Since we had nothing to do & that packet of Hershey's cocoa powder was going to expire soon, we decided to bake a cake. This is the 1st time I'm baking a cake - my virgin experience... hehe. Baking a cake can actually be quite fun, from sifting the cocoa powder, to mixing in the water, cooking oil & eggs, to finally putting the batter into the oven for baking (150 degrees for 40 minutes)... IT CAN REALLY BE A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE~!!!

After the cake is done, the whole family crowded around & each sampled the lovely chocolate cake, but it was abit too dry... think we left it in the oven for too long.







Our efforts together... (Great picture taken by Auntie)


Nothing better to do, she started plucking my facial hair with her make-up "pliers"... Painful but 'shiok'!



No comments: