Wednesday, April 8, 2009

"The Good & The Bad"

OH MY GOD~!!!

Finally I'm done with FYP~!!! Handed it up last week, be it for the better or worse... I don't really care! I've been set free~! I think most of my final year friends have the same thoughts as well. =P Anyway, I'm in the midst of preparing for my last & final exams of my possible-studying career! Mixed feelings... On one hand, I wanna finish my studies & come out to the workforce - NO MORE EXAMS, NO MORE ONLINE LECTURES, NO MORE TUTORIALS... But on the other hand, the working life kinda scares me too - You dunno what to expect from it, do you?

Anyway, that's a bit of babbling from me...



1) Oh yeah... I realised I got my FIRST RESERVIST LETTER~! But I dunno whether it's really considered "reservice", cuz the letter states that I'm just reporting for the purpose of SURVEY on 03/06/2009 from 1300 hrs to 1700 hrs. I have to report in my No.4 Dress, so soon or later, I guess I've to dig it out from my wardrobe & I wonder if I still remember how to fold my Smart 4? hehe... OMG so nervous!



2) Then I also got an invitation card to attend Charmaine's elder sister's wedding on May 9th, 2009!!! And guess where I'm sitting!? I'm sitting at the VIP table with the bride, the groom, Charmaine's parents & the in-laws~! Lucky I'm still sitting with Charmaine, that's my only comfort... OMG MAJOR PRESSURISING~!!! Now, I have to find an attire that looks totally smart & nice on me lah... faints... Time to go shopping again!

3) Finally, I'm looking forward to this coming Sunday... My Charmaine says she wants to help me DYE MY HAIR! She claims that I look good with dyed hair, like those times when I "stalked" her during MR500 2008. Haha... Wonder if she is up to the task? She tells me that all along, she has been dyeing her hair by herself. Let's see this Sunday... "Make it or Break it"... =S

4 comments:

Nathaniel said...

how did she know u dyed ur hair then... mmmm.. could she be stalking u too?

Anonymous said...

:O
ohhohh..my secret is let out.
HAHAHA.

-charmaine

Leslie said...

Actually there was mutual stalking going on all along... juz tat I blogged bout it... but Charmaine kept it in her heart... hehe

- spyglass -

Nathaniel said...

lol.. i wonder if she took stalker photos of u too.. like what i did for u and jinhan.. mmm... study hard ya.. !