Tuesday, November 4, 2008

DRIVE, DROVE, DRIVING, DRIVEN...
Just came back from another driving lesson... Today's driving was G-O-O-D~!!! No hiccups... no lashings from my instructor. Everything was fine & breezy... As long as I can maintain the same standard for my actual driving test this Friday. I reckon there shouldn't be much of a problem... but we can't afford to be complacent, can we?
~.~.~
Looking forward to a good week... all depending on this Friday. PRAY HARD that I pass my driving test, pleaseeee!
~.~.~
Bought a pair of Levis Signature jeans together with roomie, & got a free piece of T-shirt of my choice @ IMM. The offer was for "2 bottoms + 1 top @ $99.90", so I got these two items for the price of $50 (thanks to roomie). However, the prized item of the evening was this navy blue t-shirt which caught my eye! It's the same colour as the Ngee Ann Dragonboat Tee my girlfriend has. The colour is cool, the design not so bad itself & the price is quite reasonable, $29.90~ Not that expensive but I just don't have the spare cash. Damn! Don't you just hate that feeling when you're shopping. You see a piece that you absolutely must have, but you can't... because you don't have the cash, there's no available size etc. Well, in case you were wondering why not get THAT T-shirt I like so much instead of the one I got. Well, the T-shirt I had my eyes on, wasn't part of the promotion, there... simple as that. Never mind, I shall wait till next week for that "extra cash" to come in... then I can get it. Well, nothing like some shopping therapy to relieve the pre-exam stress.
~.~.~
Hope I can pass my driving test... then I can drive people around. Pleaseeeee... *praying hard*

No comments: