Friday, October 24, 2008

Rain... Rain... Rainy Day
It was a beautiful Thursday. Viewed online lectures the whole night before... and took a 2-hour nap before attending my 9:30am Nanomaterials tutorial. One word - Shagged! But the professor giving the tutorial, Alex Yan, is my FYP professor... so need to show face a bit. =P But he's good - he seems to know what he's teaching and his explanations are quite clear. Most importantly, answers to the tutorial will be posted. That means no scribbling of answers down in Guiness Book of Record's timing. =P
~.~.~
After tutorial, I went to do my FYP for a while before I headed back hall to change & pack my laptop & went off to look for Charmaine @ Ngee Ann Poly. Met my girl & had lunch at Ngee Ann Poly. It's been long since I stepped into a polytechnic canteen. The crowd there, in the canteen, in the school premises, are just different from what we usually see in NTU. The crowd is definitely younger, rowdier & more funky, at least they try... but sad to say, there are some students who just seem to be trying too hard... Anyway I think I look like a lecturer there, & there was no way for me to blend in with the crowd. But when I walk around with Charmaine, I just can't stop thinking how funny it would be that we seem to be having a teacher-student love affair in school. =P
~.~.~
Tried to study after lunch but I guess I was just too tired & sleepy, and I just dozed off beside her while she was studying for her BTT coming up next week. Seriously she is the first person I've seen or heard of, whom writes notes on the Basic Theory book. Very amusing indeed. Well at least she's serious about it... =]
~.~.~
By the time I woke up, it was about time for me to leave for my driving lesson @ Bukit Gombak. Hate to leave her side, but she has training later while I have my driving. So I guess we had to say our sad goodbyes...
~.~.~
Driving is definitely getting easier... on the road as well as in the circuit. But let's not get too complacent here. There is always room for more improvement! The practical test is coming soon in another two more weeks, on Nov 7th. I'm so nervous about it. I have nightmares about not passing the test. Stressed...
~.~.~
Came back hall after driving. Rained on the way back, stopped... Studied abit, took a nap, woke up at around 12midnight... Guess what? Raining again. Continued studying... Went for a run at around 3am... Refreshed! Took some laundry for washing & continued studying. 6am - rained again. In the last 12 hours, IT RAINED 3 TIMES! I love rain. But, just why can't I wash my clothes & hang them out to dry in peace, undisturbed peace? Haiz...

Haha... Guess I'm complaining abit too much. Probably due to the stress from all the quizzes, FYP & exams...
~.~.~
Coming up:
1) MS4523 Polymer Synthesis Quiz 2 - 28th Oct
2) MS4520 Polymer Technology Quiz 2 - 30th Oct
3) Driving Practical Test - 07th Nov
4) Exams!!!
5) FYP!!!

No comments: