Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Her wonderful Art..."
~.~.~
We went to this wonderful furniture shop @ Millenia Walk, called SPACE. I just love browsing through these D.I.Y, furniture, arty farty places... where I get to see cool stuffs, so I particularly like walking through IKEA. Back to SPACE... I really like the entrance of the place. It's this really big 2-piece sliding glass door, with the name SPACE written on it. Reminds me alot about those shuttle doors in those sci-fic movies. It's so cool~! I just had to ask Charmaine to help me take a picture of me posing infront of the Door. =P
~.~.~
Once you get past the glass doors, you will enter into a seemingly show-room kinda setting, "CANASTA" by Patricia Urquiola, where the designer's furniture & layout are displayed for the public to view & purchase. We know because all the furniture in that show-room were tagged with "Sold". The biography of the designer, Patricia Urquiola, is also written on the side wall. And once inside, I couldn't stop snapping shots at everything...
~.~.~
The place is just filled with so many furniture, both of vibrant colours & innovative designs. These are the things that keep me calm, soothe my mind & soul, & provide me with inspiration. The Best thing is that both of us have the same things in common... We enjoy simple browsing through of furniture & taking random shots of everything & anything. Without noticing, we could easily spend half the day away in the shop. =P And as we continue walking around... I start to fathom about how I'm gonna decorate my future home. I do this all the time, whenever I visit a furniture shop... And when the next one comes along, I have a totally new idea/concept again...
~.~.~
Last time, I only have the concept of the decoration & furniture in the house. But now, I too have a concept of who the mistress of the house will be... =P
~.~.~
~.~.~
Char + Lie = CharLie

No comments: