Friday, August 29, 2008

== LOVES ==
~.~.~

"If time stood still like this forever..."

Today we are a couple on a mission~ to get ourselves a webcam each from COMEX 2008. I have to travel all the way back home from hall early in the morning... & then met Charmaine on the MRT along NEL. haha... Our normal mode of meeting up... She ALWAYS gives me last minute notice, causing me to always run for the "arriving in 2mins" train... Lucky up till now, I've always managed to catch up with the train & meet her on it. Phew~

But we went to buy tickets for the movie: "WALL-E" first - the movie that both of us want to watch sooo much... We found out that SAFRA card can get you tickets at $8 each instead of the usual $10 on weekends (just to share with you all). Then after that, we went for late lunch at the Marina foodcourt... coz apparently my hunger got the better of me~ =P And I showed her my favourite muffins stall over there in the foodcourt, & I bought some muffins for Charmaine's family... (to get into their good books). hehehe... (need to score points leh).

And so, we finally made our way to COMEX at Suntec City Convention Hall. There was alot of people there, even on a Friday. "People Mountain People Sea"... But not as bad I would predict on Saturday & Sunday, I guess. Though we still had to squeeze through the crowd, we managed to get ourselves our webcams from Phillip! Usual price $59.00 now $39.00~ Woohoo, that means we can see each other more often online.

After purchasing our goods, we walked around Suntec City & came to the fountain beside TopShop... & I particularly liked the "quality, sweet & wonderful time" we spent there... IF only time stood still like then forever, if only... It wouldnt matter, cuz nothing else mattered.

We stayed in that position until like the very last minute, before we had to really leave & make our way to Golden Village, for we were running late for the movie~ Got our popcorn n drinks, & enter the cinema. Watched a wonderful, splendid show... where Love between two robots, Wall-E & Eva blossomed, & how the human race find its way back to Earth after hundred of years drifting about in outer space, in wait for the Earth to regenerate itself from the damage done by us, mankind.

After the movie, we went over to Candy Empire to buy a chocolate bar (that's me) & a box of mini cheezels (that's her). Charmaine is a sucker when it comes to CHEESE!... hahah. Then I brought her to Lavender FoodCourt, my favourite childhood eating place where my Dad used to bring my family to, & so I wanted to share this (something close to my heart) with her. I treated her to the famous Albert Street Prawn Noodles, famous wanton mee & famous cheng ting over at the Foodcourt~! All are famous, cuz I like them. The prawn mee is NICE for $4~! The wanton mee is NICE, just too bad the serving's abit small for $3.50~ The Cheng Ting is NICE & has alot of ingredients in it, plus it's only $1.70~ haha~ Now, she also likes them!

After a hearty & fulfilling dinner, I sent Charmaine back home before heading home myself. The first thing we did, was to install the webcam, & test it out. Who knows, once we start, we couldn't stop. Haha... "Truly every moment spent with her is wonderful, no matter how long..." =)

No comments: