Monday, July 21, 2008

In a night of what can go wrong... goes wrong
It's a night of anything that can go wrong... goes wrong.
But trust me, I still had the most wonderful of nights. =)
~.~.~
I learnt that Coffeebean doesn't open 24/7.
I learnt that the power supply @ the Coffeebean does get cut off.
I learnt that the Mac's @ Serangoon Gardens doesn't have any power points.
I learnt that there is no Mac's at Kovan Heartland Mall.
I learnt that there are power points @ the Mac's in PP.
I learnt that you really love blue eyes.
I learnt that "Ba Po's" won "Chio Bu's" in the tug-of-war.
I learnt that you can't row on your opposite side (yet).
I learnt that your body is a full of aches... =P
I learnt that you have a "Fred Perry" sticker on your laptop.
I learnt that you think your sister's poodle looks like a monkey.
I learnt that you like carrying your paddle around.
I learnt that you forgot to switch off the broadband when you left your house.
~.~.~
AND
~.~.~
I also learnt that you have the sweetest, softest voice,
a pair of beautiful eyes,
and a smile that brightens up my day(nite).
~.~.~
I will remember this night forever... =)

No comments: