Wednesday, June 11, 2008

~Zili & Wenli in Holy Matrimony... God Bless~

"Welcome to the Blog on the Wedding of Zili & Wenli... A Match made in Heaven"

"The handsome & pretty couple..."




The team (most of it) attended Zili's wedding on Sunday (8th June 2008) @ Furama City Centre Singapore. I just wanna say that it was really kind of Zili to invite us to celebrate this joyous occasion together with him... Thank you Zili =]
~.~.~
I don't need to say too much... juz from looking at their pictures, I'm sure whoever's reading this entry can feel how much in love they are, how blissful & wonderful their marriage will be in the future... I truly, sincerely give them my heartfelt blessing. =]
~.~.~
And of course I'm sure the guys from the team had a most wonderful time at the wedding dinner. I sure did, with Zili almost sitting on me during the phototaking session on the stage, and me stepping on Zili's wife's dress... =P Sorry about that~! We took lotsa, lotsa of pictures too! Well... That's us. We never fail to have fun when we are together... =P especially my table~! haha
~.~.~

How can you expect these to fill the stomaches of a table of Dragonboaters? haha...

"Welcome to the Wedding of Jiaqi & Huiqi... the next ones in-line"


"It's not our wedding... but that doesn't mean we can't entertain ourselves... haha"







"Another Team photo on this Joyous Day with the Mr. Groom"

~.~.~

Last but not least, really wanna thank Zili & Wenli again... & hope both of you will have a everlasting & blissful marriage...

No comments: