Thursday, June 12, 2008

Videos from Zili's & Wenli's Wedding...

All the videos below have been aired during the newly wed's wedding dinner... I dunno whether I should show them to the "world" on my blog, but it'll be such a waste if these video clips were only shown once on their wedding night. They're so nicely done...

So I decided to share the love with all of you... there's plenty to go around... Spread the love =P

"Our Little Zili's story... & Little Wenli's story..."

"... And this night on, their story will continue forever, together..."

"Fetching the Bride..."

When I think about their wedding, I think about how well both of them fit together, like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle... really, like a match made in heaven.

Well, I can't say that I know the couples on a very deep level, but somehow I just know that they will be one of those very old couples I see, bonded in white hair... walking side-by-side in the park... still holding their hands together... because I know Zili will make a very good husband & father, and Wenli a very good wife & mother. They love each other, respect each other, support each other and are each other's best friend & soulmate.

And when you see both of them together, you don't just see a couple... I see "True Love"... =]

~.~ God Bless Them ~.~

No comments: