Thursday, June 5, 2008

We all need a helping hand every now and then... you and me...


"Take my hand..."

It feels really bad when you know your friends are having problems/troubles/difficulties but you dunno how to help them or offer your help to them. This kind of feeling really sucks...

It makes me think whether I've been a lousy friend when all I care about has been myself & all I can think about have been my own problems, when in fact my friends are facing problems of their own.

But even when I do know you're encountering problems, I feel useless when I can't offer you any help or advice to solve your problems or help you in any way... or worse still, you don't think of me worthy enough as a friend to share your woes or being a listening ear to your problems. I really want to help... if only you give me a chance to. Afterall, what are friends for?

Or am I juz another fair-weather friend to you?

Suddenly so many of my friends are having problems... and I dunno how I can help them. All I can say is I'll be here if ever any of you need me...


What I've learnt:
"Open up your heart... Listen with it... Look around... you will see that many others rather than yourself are having problems, troubles and difficulties too. Comparing mine with theirs, my troubles may seem so insignificant after all..."

2 comments:

NoPro said...

eh. i got pwobem also. help me leh.

Leslie said...

haha... i can't help you this wkend, dude... maybe next wkend? ;]