Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Meet Min the Huskey~!!!


"A Comical Shot of Min..."

As I attended Charmaine's Granny's wake, I met Min the Huskey that had her picture on Charmaine's Friendster photo album. I saw her picture during those days when I was still spying on Charmaine... hehe

Min belongs to Cousin Ann May (Charmaine's cousin). She is nine doggie years old - which is 63 years old in human years, so she is already quite old. A bit hard of hearing & her eyesight isn't that great either, but she is the most obedient & clever dog I've ever seen. And she has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen...

I found this out when Charmaine & I brought her out for her walk. A trained dog will always walk on the left of its master, just like Min did. A trained dog will also walk in pace with its master, not like other dogs that are practically 'walking' their masters instead of the other way round.

Min has inspired me to train my future family dog, which I hope will be a Golden Retriever whom are said to be the smartest breed of dog around. However, Golden Retrievers are big dogs. That means I have to find a good job, earn & save enough money to buy a big house with a garden so I can keep a big dog like a Golden Retriever & have enough space for it to run about...


"Check out the colours of her eyes... so pretty"




"Me walking Min..."




"Charmaine with Min"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alamak! the smartest dog alive is the Poodle lah!! hahah! :) grinz