Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Hair Dye Day~

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY
It's Easter Sunday, 12th April 2009... a.k.a my hair dye day!


First of all, Happy Easter to all!

But once it's over, it's back to MUGGING for most of us, in preparation for our semester exams. Darn these sleepless, mental-draining nights... It's the last 4 papers for me in NTU, before my FYP presentation & then, I'm done! Woohoo~

Anyway, since it's Easter Sunday today & since I've been buried in my lecture notes & online lectures all these time. Today I'm taking a day off to spend some time with my girlfriend, over at her place!

Charmaine has always been hinting to me to dye my hair from time to time, like back in those days when I was 'stalking" her... She says I look better with my hair dyed, judging from my past pictures in Facebook. So today, I'll grant her her wish... =P Also partly, I wanna do something to my boring hair as well...

So I bought the GATSBY hair dye (honey orange colour) before heading over to her place. I even bought Subway lunch for her too. We had our Subway lunch together, & we both felt we have been shortchanged by the Subway from AMK Hub. The servings of the fillings they put inside in the bread is seriously pathetic... either that or we were too hungry. But hey come on, we're both dragonboaters! We have big appetite... *bleah

Anyway, Charmaine did my hair after lunch. I just sat there & got serviced by her. Thanks Girlfriend! You make me feel like a million bucks!

The boy, the girl... and the mess on her bed~!


Snapshots...


The end result after 20 minutes of waiting...

In the end, Charmaine's sister & mother got a shock when they saw my new hair colour! But it was still nice in the end & I liked it very much! I stayed over for dinner & watched "The Devil wears Prada" on Channel 5 with Auntie & Charmaine... while Uncle fell asleep on the sofa after the commercial break. =P After that Charmaine & I lazed around on the couch, watching TV until it was time for me to go home... Good night~!

Oh yeah, Congrats to Jonah for passing your driving test~!!!

3 comments:

Nathaniel said...

lol.. char looks very focused on getting ur hair dyed right .. look at that first 2 pictures man.. haha..

Unknown said...

now ur hair looks like the character frm the bleach anime...
so when's ur turn to pass drivin...hope its pretty soon..Jiayou!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!
must focus if not later someone grumble.
OPPS :p

-charmaine