Saturday, October 18, 2008

17th October, 2008:
A simple day...
Woke up late from a good night's sleep.

Went swimming with Charmaine after her lessons @ Bishan Swimming Complex.
She loves to swim! And she has been trying to get me to the pool since long before...
Did you know? She was once a competitive swimmer, so it's only natural that she swims fast too.
Had some great time at the pool before we went to catch "Connected" @ Cathay AMK Hub.
We both thought the movie was fantastic, surpassing its predecessor "Cellular" even...
Not that we remembered the Hollywood version "Cellular", but we just thought "Connected" was so much better!
After the movie, we went shopping for ingredients. I promised I would cook dinner for her one day.
Always imagined cooking dinner for someone very special. Well, today was that day...

We headed back to my place & I started preparing dinner...
Charmaine whipped up her specialty: cold soba for both of us too.
In the end, we had the following dishes after hours of hard work (but enjoyment):


1. Salmon in japanese soy sauce

2. Miso soup with tofu
3. Cold jellyfish
4. Cold soba

Mind you, even though it was my first time cooking for someone, all the dishes were Yummy-licious~!
After dinner, it was already quite late & so, I sent my girl back home.
After which I returned back home to clean up the dirty dishes.

All in a day's work for a delightful day with someone special... =]

No comments: