Wednesday, September 10, 2008


MY SUBWAY DELIVERY GIRL... 10.09.08, Wednesday. Today has been a fruitful day... I've been able to do quite abit of catching up in my studies since last night, after our annual 'ritual' of selecting new freshies into the team. Armed with my laptop & online lecture recordings, MS4523 lecture notes, my 4 highlighters and blue & red PILOT G-1 pens, I fought an extended & enduring battle with the "Z-monster" till the wee hours of 5+am into the next morning, going back & forth on the recording... scribbling notes... searching online to find out what polymers these acronyms: PPQ, PBI, BMI stand for... I'm telling you, it ain't easy stuff.
~.~.~
Well, finally turned in at around 5+am, in hope of being able to wake up for HW310 lecture in a few hours' time, at 8:30am. Well... FAT HOPE~!!! I woke up in my daze & saw Caryn's SMS, saying she won't be going for the morning class too. Hah~ But she will be coming by around noon to pass me her tutorial notes to copy. She is a VERY GOOD FRIEND! I wonder where I will be, without friends like her? [=
~.~.~
So I managed to wake up at around 11:30am & got Caryn's notes. And it was back to the books... No time to waste! Then, I received a SMS from my Girl telling me her training has ended & she'll be going for lunch with her 'ladies' (teammates) @ Subway. And some joking here & there, about me wanting my favourite Subway cookies... ended up in her making all the way down to "Pulau Ulu NTU" from Millenia Walk, just to deliver me my cookies. =P
~.~.~

She got me my fav White Chip Macadamia, Rainbow Candies & Chocolate Chip cookies. (=

I picked her up from Can A bus-stop, no doubt. Showed her my lovely-decorated hostel room. She kept herself busy, while I went to change & prepare for training. I took her on a tour around the campus, on the shuttle bus, on my way to training. Alighted outside Melvin's room & sent her off on 179 back to Boon Lay... }=

Training was as per normal. Couldn't run with the guys, due to my injured leg. But boy, the guys sure can run very fast now, from what I can see. STRESSED~ need to improve... After the "cut-short" training, we went ahead with our Mid-Autum Festival celebration at "Hall 6 courtyard" (I didn't know it was called Hall 6 courtyard till today...), together with the freshies whom have joined our trainings for the past one month plus. The buffet dinner was pretty good. The mooncake was so-so... JinHan didn't do a as-good-job as TSP the other time, in Penang.

BUT BUT, JINHAN & JOLENE ARE STILL THE BEST COUPLE IN MY HEART, ALWAYS... (there ah, bro!)

Got back to my room after the celebration, took a shower followed by a short nap, & back to my books... That is till now, when I've decided to take a break & blog about the day's event a little... =)

"My Subway Delivery Girl - the cookies were just an excuse, I just wanted to see you... =P "

happy as cookies & cream; fruitful day; leg still pain

No comments: