Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Breakfast @ King Albert Park MacDonald's... Having breakfast together. What a wonderful way to start the day with someone you love... =) The person you wanna see first thing in the morning...
~.~.~
The funny thing was the TOTALLYYY mis-match of our attire. Thought she was doing a presentation, so I had to match up to her attire, who knew it was juz a simple presentation of a question during tutorial... So Char in T-shirt & shorts with slippers, and me in a shirt, white berms & loafers. hehe~ offff TOTALLLYYY...~
~.~.~
Early morning bus ride - We witnessed the sight of a bus ride full of "dead bodies" - people who wanna catch as much sleep as possible before they reach their workplace. haha... The long bus ride made me all frozen up & very hungry... not to mention the stench of durian lingering in the bus. I mean who brings durians on board a public bus early in the morning? Don't you know some people dislike durians? hahaha... No ill intentions meant, juz mindless bitching~
~.~.~
Finally arrived @ Mac's... Gosh, STARVING! Went straight for the counter to order food, after seating Char down~ Ordered a MacGriddle's Meal for Char & Hotcakes wiz sausage Meal for myeslf, both with Iced Milo. And I swear Char eats everything with chilli~ MacGriddle's with chilli, hashbrown with chilli, even hotcakes with chilli~ OMG~ Gosh to the MaX~ haha =P Even tried to psycho me to eat my hotcakes wiz syrup & chilli... Y-U-C-K-S~!
~.~.~
After the delicious breakfast, we walked ourselves to Ngee Ann Poly where she brought me around for some sightseeing before her 11am class. But in the end, all good times must come to an end~ as I unwillingly walk her to the elevator, sending her up to her classroom... =(
~.~.~
"Our next meeting will be in another 6 days...
Till then take care of yourself, Silly girl~
Remember what you promised me...
Be a good girl & no fried/heaty food for that sore throat of yours...
& take care of that knee~
You'll *cough me... and I'll *cough you."
- From the Silly boy

No comments: