Sunday, June 15, 2008

Clips from my I.A.

Chao Zhi, a new friend that I got to know during my attachment at Delphi, sent me this video he took of us during the last day. I only managed to upload it until recently. It shows just one of the many tea break sessions we share in Delphi cafeteria... It's where and when we chit chat and build up on our relations... haha =P Gonna miss those fine days...

"Part 01..."

Part 01 - It's about me "ji siao'ing" my female colleague, Yun Xuan... I'm "offering" my Subway cookie to her. But because she was the one who asked "Why I never offer it to her?" She refused to accept it. But somehow when I "offered" it to her... she pondered for a while & "her eyes betrayed her"...

"Part 02..."

Part 2 - It's about my colleague from China, Yang Hao, arriving late for the first time that day. And I'm sure most of us have heard the story of the NTU “叫我大王!!!” s*x story... So I was making fun of him, saying how he was up late last night "having fun" and how he bit his tongue in the process.

Yang Hao then kept asking about the whereabouts of another indian IA student attached to Delphi, whom did not belonged to our clinche... So being who I am, I made fun of him again, questioning him why he was being so concerned with him? Don't tell me, he's your “王后”("queen" in chinese)... since Yang Hao is the “大王”("king")